All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Sorry - Missing in action!

I know I've been a very bad blogger but life has been a bit of a roller coaster lately.

I mentioned a while ago that my Dad broke his hip and was in hospital, well he came out for all of 3 days and ended up back in intensive care with a really nasty urine infection. It turned out that he had lots of kidney stones which was the cause of all his health problems and the fall where he broke his hip. Well I'm really please so say that he has been back home for a week now and slowly getting his strength back.

My father in law has had lots of health problems over the last couple of years and sadly passed away 2 weeks ago. The funeral is tomorrow so we all get to say our final goodbyes to a very sweet man. God bless you Rex.

On a happier note our very clever daughter received a first in her degree. We are the proudest parents ever. She is at home at the moment before she goes off to London to start a placement working for a high street retailer designing. It's really exciting that people may be going into shops to buy my daughters designs!

I'm on holiday next week so hopefully I will get time to spend in my craftroom, fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin