All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Friday 3 June 2011

Just another simple card

I'm just loving stamping straight onto glossy card! It's fun to go back sometimes to remember how I starting crafting. I've used a tatty bear image and coloured with promarkers and copics. I've also added a touch of stickles glitter glue for some sparkle.
This card is for the 'Moving along with the times' challenge - No designer papers.

I'm looking forward to a bit of a chill out this morning it's been madness at home and work!

3 comments:

  1. Love the CAS design, and I LOVE Teddy Bears - this one is adorable!

    Thank you for joining us at the MAWTT Challenge this week - hope to see you next time.
    Hugs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhooi,,
    Waw,, This card is very sweet, beautiful and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks looks fabulous, I love the CAS design and the image is super cute. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at MAWTT this week, hope to see you again soon. Pami x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin