All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Proudest parents ever!

We found out today that my daughter has got a place to show her knitwear collection at Graduate Fashion week in London on the 7th June. I had a little dance around my office today at work whilst I cried happy tears of joy! We are such proud parents and now I will be trying to get the day off work so I can go and watch. This is such a great thing for her and will make such a difference to her future career.
Check out her website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin