All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Friday 3 December 2010

Advent calendar



I thought this year I would make my own advent calendar so I begin with the massive task of making lots matchbox shaped boxes which as you can see I got a bit carried away and made 26 instead of 24! Never mind all the more chocolate to eat, yum yum! I used papers from my minds eye 12x12 pack which I bought last year and is going on forever cos it's HUGE. Added brads and a bit of ribbon, I used some die cut numbers and then stuck the layers together. I hope you like it, my husband was not too impressed but will eat the chocs I bet.
This is perfect for Creative Inspirations challenge this week which is 'Christmas Decorations'

Also look who decided they wanted to be involved in the photo shoot this morning as usual, she is sooo nosey! Mind you she probably thought she should get some credit for making the calendar because she was sat on my craft desk whilst I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin