All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Sunday 14 November 2010

Butter wouldn't melt??!!



Ah doesn't she look sweet......warning do not be fooled by the sweet butter wouldn't melt face inside lies a little devil, who steals pens, climbs curtains and bites my fingers when whenever she gets the chance! But I still love her very much.
I thought I'd make my daughters birthday card with this cute image from Mo's digital pencil and colour it to match 'snip' I was pretty happy with the results. The papers are all basic grey. Hope you like?
Will be back later with some pics of christmas cards just to prove that I have still been crafting if not blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin