All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Notelet gift set





















I started making this little notelet set last week and this is the first time I've had time to finish it off so I hope you like it. Made with really cute papers from Crate papers not sure what they are called cos I've had them for ages. the template is from splitcoast stampers and was fairly easy to put together. I added some gift tags and made my own envelopes as I didn't have any the correct size for the notelets I'd made. I did have a little helper whilst crafting 'the kitten' didn't manage to get a photo as I was too busy stopping her chewing everything in sight!

Had a lovely day at home today, did some housework, YUK! I even tidied up the airing cupboard which was a bit dangerous when you opened the door and got covered in sheets and towels. Also my daughter and I walked up to the town and went and had a naughty cream tea in the local tea shop, we are bad girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin