All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Check out the cuteness!




Our kitten is getting so much bigger but is still soo soo sweet, check out these pics of her in her favourite toy a little cardboard box which she either sits in or chases around like a nutter. We thought we'd have to take her to the vets cause yesterday she was limping but this morning she's fine and running around like nothing has happened. She probably pulled a muscle on one of her little stunts she does when we weren't looking?

Also check out my carrots and potatoes from the garden they were really yummy! There weren't many potatoes but enough for a meal or two, I've still got a few more carrots to pull up and some more beetroot. My sweetcorn is beginning to form cobs which is really cool, nature is so clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin