All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Monday 19 July 2010

New addition to the family


I've been talked into getting a kitten by my daughter but it's so cute! A little girl kitten and the farm that it came from had already called her 'Snip' which seems to suit her down to the ground. She been into everything already so my furniture is going to be ripped to pieces in minutes but never mind she's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin