All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Saturday, 24 July 2010

A long overdue challenge


I've not entered a challenge for month's so I thought I'd have a go at this one for Stamp Something that is asking for something flowery. So here's a magnolia image with a diecut flowers, some ribbon, brad and some glimmer mist for some shimmer. The image is coloured with copics and the papers are from the new papermania range.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! Fabulous colouring and layout and I love all your precious details, you really make everything so special. Thanks for playing at Stamp Something, hope to see you back next week!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin