All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Friday 23 July 2010

Climb every mountain or curtain!



Ah Kitten's are so cute, but only when they are asleep! This morning is ours has been practicing her climbing skills and has managed to get right up the curtain rail around the patio doors which I couldn't reach to get her down and had to get my daughter out of bed to come and fetch her! Here's a couple of pics above of where she started trying, didn't get a picture at the top cos I was too worried she'd fall and hurt herself. It's such a good job she's is soooo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin