All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Monday 11 January 2010

Ramdon cards, just because!






Here's a couple cards I made over the weekend just because I love the images and wanted to make them into something! I'm off to work a bit later, got to make some of my hours up from the snow day last week, would rather be at home for a little longer and in my craftroom.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lol, just having a catch up!! Someone has been a busy bee again, putting me to shame, I have managed one card, not good!! How are you loving the snow? Be glad when it's gone, have such a fear of being stuck at work, what could be worse!!!! Keep warm. Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin