All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Thursday 14 January 2010

Paper pleating.

This is for Just Magnolia's monthly challenge which is paper pleating, I didn't find it that easy maybe I should have used the very useful tutorial on the blog, d'oh! But anyway here's my effort.


Recipe for card
Butterfly Tilda stamp coloured with copics, papers are a 12x12 I bought ages ago sorry don't know what it's called. flowers, buttons and ribbons from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous bright card Lol,gorgeous pleating and your colours are wow...thank you for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin