All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Saturday 12 December 2009

Nearly completed the order now!


Here's the bits I've made for the order for my next door neighbours mum. The top photo is gift card wallets (one more to make yet, was lossing the will to live by the time I'd finished doing all these) The Christmas cards are a penny black stamp I've had for several years and comes out every year cos it's just so cute. Now just got to cover a couple more diaries and I'm done for the orders. Just got to make up some more presents, bought some nice round baskets in the body shop outlet store in Street today so I can make up my candle/pot pourri combo. Have a good Saturday evening we're off to your friends for some drinks and nibbles later on, should be fun!

3 comments:

  1. these are fab hun, hope you get the order finished soon. Enjoy drinks and nibbles!

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, much appreciated!!! I just love your easel cards, the Penny Black image is fab and the papers are lovely. I just wish I had your inspiration to create as much as you do!! Keep up the good work!! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hun
    it's not cellophane! I used A4 gripseal bags and cut the top off! Works just as well with the 12x12 ones and for £9 for 100 can afford to do so!
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin