All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Thursday 31 December 2009

Happy new year to you!


Happy new year to all my blogging friends hope you have a great evening and enjoy your start to the new year. Never my favourite time I'm afraid, lost a Granparent on new years eve back in the late 80's and it never has seemed to have the same appeal since some how?
Not been feeling too well today so no crafting to show even though I have some new goodies to play with. Hopefully be back to normal soon, so see you in 2010, have a good one for me I'm off to bed early got to work tomorrow boo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lol, Happy New Year to you too! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year :-) I thought I'd pop over to your blog and say Hi :-)Also,I wanted to thank you for becoming follower of my blog (Karen's Doodles)I LOVE the calendar you made with Mo's pix. It is soooo cute!!!
    Hugs to you, Karen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin