All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Saturday 26 December 2009

Calendar for 2010 and DT call for Creative Card Crew



I hope you all had a fab Christmas day, and are enjoying vegging out in front of the telly for your boxing day or whatever you do on this day? I've been left with the house to myself for a few hours whilst my daughter visits a friend and my husband visits the pub in the village where we used to live.
So I've finished my Calendar for 2010 which is a gift for my Mum, she's had a sneak preview to the unfinished item and was thrilled! I've made a video of it just to show it off in a bit of a different way. This is for a DT call with Creative Card Crew and the challenge is 'Anything goes' it's taken me ages but I've really enjoyed doing something a bit different from Christmas cards since I seem to have made enough to send to everyone in my town this year?
I've used so many papers and brads, flowers, sequins and ribbons all from my stash, but the images are mainly from Mo's Digital Pencil coloured with copics. I just love these images and so many remind me of my daughter when she was a little girl. Especially, check out September my daughter used to pick our then kitten up just like this and drag her around. The image on May page is so Asher as well with her purple coat with the white fur trim hood on her tricycle being little Miss independence just like she is today! I really hope you like it and it would be great to be considered for the DT.

1 comment:

  1. Lol, this is fantastic, brilliant, I wouldn't have even attempted this. I have everything crossed for you!!! Good Luck!! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin