All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Sunday 1 November 2009

Two in one


This is for two challenges Copics colour and Sketch and Stash. Firstly the colours for the copics challenge are R20 Blush, YG03 Yellow Green & E31 Brick Beige the last 2 being the nearest colours to the ones on the challenge. (Should be YG06 Yellowish Green & E33 Sand) This digi image is from Pink Petticoat called Frillie Millies BonBon so cute with her little pink poodle. The stash part is a long forgotten checked paper which was a freebie from a magazine but the colours are prefect. The ribbon slider is from Maya road and is one of those things I've had forever but hate to part with!

I also made a cute popcorn bear card today and parted with yet another ribbon slider, check me out letting go of the treasured stash which normally I only look at! I made my own daisies with a big shot die cut and some scraps of paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin