All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Sunday 1 November 2009

Christmas gift bag




This gift bag is for this weeks challenge at Creative Inspirations I bought these paper bags to make scrapbooks with but haven't got round to that just yet, maybe one day? I've used the new downloaded papers from Pink petticoat with a mat of mirror board. I cut some nesties to put my image on which is a Gorguss girl coloured with copics. More dies to cut the tags and the snowflakes. Finished with lots of lovely ribbons. Sorry about the light on the photo it was beginning to get dark and it's created loads of shadows.

2 comments:

  1. lovely coloured image and thanks for joining us this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas bag, it's really great. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.

    Joy xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin