All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Monday 16 November 2009

More christmas cards!!!!!



k

I didn't get much time to doing any crafting or blogging over the weekend, my husband banned me from the computer yesterday. So I'm making up for it this morning as I don't have to start work til 12 o'clock (got to work til 9pm though which is poo!)
I did however manage to colour in some new digi images from pink petticoat and a few old ones as well to make some small cards which will be ideal for people at work. The little penguins are the new digi images from pink petticoat and are lovely and so simple to make a stunning small card. I've use several different pink petticoat papers as well and some mirror board.
I sold quite a bit of stuff on Friday evening at the card and jewellery party and have picked up orders for more Christmas cards, Silver anniversary card, birthday card and to make a full set of wedding/evening invitations for next year. Not bad really as very few people turned out cos the weather was terrible! We going to do another one in a few weeks time again so the ones that missed it can come along. I also sold a little bit of jewellery but really need to make some more inspiring stuff.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lol, you've been at the production line again, these are just fab, I love them all, so cute. You put me to shame!! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic cards hun, I just got the penguin set to make some very simple cards too.

    Well done for your party, I'm doing one on the 28th

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure you don't have a small group of crafty elves helping you.. another batch of super cards... now if only i could be that productive!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin