All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Friday 20 November 2009

Digital images


Now I have just fallen in love with using digital images, just so easy, resize, print as many as you need again and again no fuss or hassle. Also they're great to colour in with copics.
This card is for cupcake craft's challenge this week which is to use digital images this one is from All that scraps. The sketch is from stamp something but I've missed the challenge no time to craft this week really, well not for challenges anyway had orders to fulfill from my card party last week. Anyway the papers are from Polka doodles jingle jangle christmas cd with some mirror board.

4 comments:

  1. What a cute card. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Gorgeous papers and the layout is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my theme of 'digital' over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute i love the colours that you have chosen, thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week hugs Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabbilicous card, love the gorgeous colours and layout! Thanks for joining in the digi image fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card, perfect for this week's challenge. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin