All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Wednesday 23 September 2009

A spoon full of sugar - sketch

I've flipped this one around a bit to suit my nesties and the papers which I'd found in my 12x12 stash. Not sure what they're called sorry. The flowers I've sprayed with a little glimmer mist just to brighten them up a bit. The image is a gorguss girl coloured with copics. Not quite sure where I was going with the colour scheme here but I think it kinda works?
My camera memory card is full up and I need to have a digital sort out tomorrow. I still don't have my own computer back as yet. ( Not sure what my neighbours done with mine?) Think I'll load the other photo's onto snapfish or something and cyberspace can look after them for me. Day off tomorrow so hopefully some time to chill out?

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin