All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Thursday 24 September 2009

Some of my handmade jewellery







Here's a few bit and bobs I've made ages ago. My jewellery mojo is lacking at the moment but I need to relight it as I've arranged to do a jewellery and card party for one of my work collegues next week. You know when you just sit there looking at your pile of stash with not a clue what to do? Well that's me at the moment! I'll upload some more pics to my sidebar as soon as the computer and blogger decide that it's not going to take 3 weeks to load the info! Ran out of patience waiting for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin