All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Saturday 5 September 2009

Papertake challenge





Now I'm home alone today, so can craft and blog hop to my hearts content, the better half is working today which is very unusual for this firm but extra pennies in the kitty! So I've been doing some of the dreaded housework (sorry for swearing folks!) and I've done a challenge too.

This is for papertake weekly's challenge angels and fairies. I've had these angel stamps from graphicus for a couple of years and only really use them for christmas cards. I've coloured her with copics and blinged her up with a bit of sakura glitter pen. I've stamped and embossed the backing paper with some cosmic shimmer embossing powder. Don't you just love the sentiment/quote it just makes it a bit naughty?!!

Off this afternoon to see my friend who's just had a triple heart bypass. Looking forward to catching up with her and talking craft cos she's a fellow fan.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card - love hte sentiment!
    Thanks for linking my candy - good luck!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin