All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Saturday 5 September 2009

Just Magnolia - Mina's sketch




The Just Magnolia challenge this week is a sketch, I've used the cute Tilda with birdcage coloured with copics and then papers are polka doodles. It looked it bit flat when I put it together dry so I doodled around the edges of each piece of paper and card. I added a paper ribbon then a yummy velvet one. The sentiment has a pearl brad in the centre. I love the little paper buttons so cute and different from using real ones. Hope you like?

2 comments:

  1. Love the soft colors you used and those paper buttons are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing Lol, works so well, the colours are fabbo - well done you - you make Magnolias look easy and I find them so flippin hard to work with

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin