All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Friday 11 September 2009

Been out for a yummy meal

As my daughter is home for the week, we decided to push the boat out and go for a meal. So we ended up at a pub about 10 miles away from home that one of Asher friends has been working at during the summer and it is also a place my husband spent months rebuilding after a massive fire. It was the best meal I've had in a very long time, worth every single penny.

We came back to the local pub for a drink but I decided to come home so Dad and Daughter can have a bit of bonding time together, both love to drink and I'm not so hot on spending the evening in a pub. So god knows what time they'll roll in?

Asher and I have had a lovely girly day going round the shops, going for cups of tea and cake and then to get our hair cut. I'm sporting a new 'do' again. Love a change me! Have hidden the grey hairs and feel much better again now.

2 comments:

  1. glad you had a lovely day hun.

    Yes Pollycraft do a free digi download every friday and they are all fab. Funky hand have a free digi download kit on at the mo too

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh- just read what you ordered this morning! They are the cutest set of stamps aren't they? Can't wait to see what you make with them

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin