All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 4 August 2009

A spoon full of sugar challenge #63

Here's my take on the 'A spoon full of sugar' challenge floral fantasy.
I've used Ruby Tuesday, design-a-flower set from Graphicus, coloured with copics markers and sukura pens for some glimmer. I've used silicone glue to layer up the flowers and leaves and added a few ribbons.

Hope you like it?

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. how gorgeous is this one hun? It's amazing, and the colours are fab

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This is really pretty. The colors are amazing. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW!!! what a beauiful card!! I love those flowers!! Love the details..

    Thanks for signing up for my blog candy. hugs janny

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin