All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Sunday 9 August 2009

Cute card thursday challenge 72.. ..Teal & Red


Now this sounded like a really odd colour combination but I LOVE it! I used my new Gorjuss girls from Sugar Nellie 'Poppy fields' stamps coloured with copics. Isn't she pretty and I'm so pleased with how this card turned out. The papers are from a basis grey 6x6 pad, ribbons, ribbon slider and flowers from stash. I decorated the inside with some punched out circles as I'd used black as my base card.

3 comments:

  1. so lovely Lol, the colours look great together and the inside really sets it all off.

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love the velvet ribbon with the slider and the flower. Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin