All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 4 August 2009

New Challenge blog......

Ahhhh! The joy of yet more candy to have the opportunity to win and the excitment of another challenge blog.




Starts on 15/08/09 and it not only giving away candy they are after some new Design team members to if your brave enough (not sure I am or would have enough time to commit to it?) why not have a go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin