All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 4 August 2009

Just Magnolia week 16 'Distressing'

I really enjoyed doing this one this morning, it's been a mad very, very stressful couple of weeks at work and I just needed to forget everything else that's been going on in my life and do something creative to relax.


I'd coloured the image earlier using my new 'beloved' copics markers (still really limited on colours so my card colour choices had to go with that!), next I sanded & inked my choice of papers which I can't remember the name of, sorry? then matted and layers the image over some more of the pattern papers and some glitter card. Added a couple pieces of ribbon across the centre.


Next I made a distressed flower by using my scalloped punch cutting ramdonly around the edges, sanding and inking and then pushing upwards etc, next another circle of plain card and to finish a bit of ribbon and a paper button inked to match. Added pearl brads to complete the front. I used the same techniques to distress the papers inside the card.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous card. I love the colors you chose.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin