All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Emergency crafting parcel

I found out last night that a very dear friend of mine is having to stay in Hospital for quite a while, she is a very keen crafter like myself, so I thought I'd make her up a emergency crafting parcel so she can keep herself busy whilst stuck in bed. I've stamped up loads of images and put in some digistamps, colouring in is good for the soul. Added some cards and plenty of pattern papers and a bag of ribbons, buttons and brads, so she's loads of choice. All she'll need is glue etc and away she goes. Hope it'll cheer her up, as I know she's been really worried about everything that's happening to her as am I. Hopefully be able to pop in and see her tonight as we're going in to see Dave's dad and she's on the ward on the next floor up.


Now later on I've got to make an Anniversary card for my darling husband it's our 20th wedding anniversary tomorrow (and my birthday) but I'm lost for inspiration. Can't go too girly but want it to be loving and a bit slushy. Something will come to me later no doubt? Also have to make cakes for work, usual thing. Can never work out why when it's your birthday you buy everyone else a cake?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin