All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 12 May 2009

A spoon full of sugar challenge number 51





Here's my entry for 'A spoon full of sugar' challenge number 51. I love using buttons so this was easy, Basic grey papers from 'lime rickey' paper pad, magnolia stamp, buttons from stash (nearly used up all my favourite one the clear pastel ones with the ribbon tied through them, boo hoo! )
I thought I'd go bright for this one so sorry about the colours if you're a lover of pastels!

4 comments:

  1. This is yummy, love the birdie paper, love the buttons and the ribbon, love everything

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card and such beautiful colours, love what you have done with the inside of the card.
    Thanks for joining us this week at A Spoon Full of Sugar.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loven the colors!! reminds me of sherbet! LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin