All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 12 May 2009

Basic grey challenge

Basic grey has to be one of my favourite papers to use, so when I found this challenge site via another blog I was thrilled. so here's my first attempt.


I used Porcelain paper pad and Pheobe paper pad plus magnolia stamp and flowers from stash, swirl is a sizzix die cut. Hope it's ok and I've used the sketch within the guidelines.

3 comments:

  1. Crikey, you're on a roll aren't you? Another lovely card, I adore the little gems at the top.

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and such pretty colours. I love that adorable Tilda.
    Thanks for joining us at BG.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card and such a sweet Tilda. Love how you interpreted the sketch and the pretty papers. Glad you could join us at BG this week. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin