All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Monday 11 May 2009

Just Magnolia challenge week 4




I just received some new stash (see post below) which included my first lot of Magnolia stamps I feel an obsession coming on!
I used the following basic grey papers 'Wistera' range and pink petticoat papers for back ground colour, faux rub on stitches from doodlebug which saved the day cos me and needlework do not see eye to eye! Flowers,ribbon and brads from stash. Coloured with my whispers pens.

2 comments:

  1. such a pretty card and your faux stitching is great...thank you for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin