All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Monday 11 May 2009

Cute card Thursday challenge 59

Thought I'd go away from the style of cards I've been making over the last couple of weeks and use my new Pink petticoat digi stamps and the papers which I received today. I've used 'Sweet sundaes' and ribbon from stash. Hope you like.


Ps very moved by the inspiration for this challenge. xxx


2 comments:

  1. a delish card, great papers.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. delicious card! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Debx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin