All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Thursday 14 May 2009

Going to have my hair cut Hooray!!!!

My normal Hairdresser has been unavailable so I've managed to track down the lady who cut my hair quite some years ago! so excited can't wait to be able to see where I'm going again????

So here's the before picture.... even managed to put on some makeup this morning (wonders will never cease!!!)

Sorry hope there's no small children in the room which may be scared by this image! Ha ha!

And here's the after, I can see again. My hairdresser is a miracle worker, just need to get rid of the grey hairs! I feel human again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin