All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Wednesday 13 May 2009

Creative card crew challenge 10.... minimal


I made this card this afternoon to give to my Husband, just because!
I used Pink Petticoat digi stamps and my sakura pens to highlight, cord and beads from stash.
Simple really.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi, oooh your card is so elegant and so clean :O) and I love that image. Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin