All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Saturday 16 May 2009

Couldn't resist a new toy....


After meeting up with my friends in town, my friend Lucy and I decided to have a look around the local craft shop. She's a lover of craft too so we went in to ohhh and ahh at the shiny pretty things (like you do) but I got very excited when I spotted a Hello Kitty die for my Big Shot. It called my name so I had to buy it. Sorry Mr bank manager I'll be good next month!!!!!!???
So here's the results of my first play with the new toy.

Pink Petticoat digi stamp coloured with whispers pens and H2o's, flowers, ribbons and brads from stash. Sorry about the dry embossing never have been very good at that!
Pink Petticoat digi stamp coloured with whispers pens and H2o's, crate paper, papers ribbons from stash.


One last card for tonight, Basic grey paper, Tilda stamp, some glimmer mists on the card. I love the bird cage paper it's so so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin