All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Saturday 16 May 2009

Colouring in for grown ups is such good fun!

I love the person who decided that colouring in for grown ups was OK. I've gone back to my watercolour pencils and have done a sheet of Tilda's. Also used my H2o's to highlight.

Going into town to catch up with some old work mates today, should be a giggle.

1 comment:

  1. I agree - I have sheets ready stamped or printed and often sit in teh evenings 'colouring in' whilst watching tv!

    Great shading by the way. Makiung chocolate cheesecake tonight

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin