All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Saturday 9 May 2009

Been shopping....

Just got back from Exeter, we decided to go and have a look around the shops. We got up stupid early this morning, I woke up at about 4.45am and could not get back to sleep. ( Why is it that if you haven't got to go to work you wake up early? No fair! ) We found some really nice little shops in the back streets away from the high street brands which dominate the world these days. So many pretty things and so little money. Mind you it's probably a good thing that I'm not loaded with cash cos my house would be full of the most random stuff you could dream of.
Bought some new clothes and so did my hubby, now just need some nice sunny weather to make the most of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin