All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 14 April 2009

Just chilling out.

I've got the house to myself and I've been pottering about, done a bit of crafting bit more scrapbooking again. Done some cooking, made some rock cakes which are very tasty even if I do say it myself. Now listening to some music .
Asher's gone back to Uni, the house seems so quiet without her about now. Miss her already, had a little tear as her train went away from the station on Sunday evening. I'm a soft git I know but it's no easier her being away than the first time she left for Uni! Anyhow got plenty to keep me busy here, Dave, home and work and some time for myself in their somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin