All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Wednesday 15 April 2009

End of a very stressful day

What a day, work has been really busy and the place was just full of problems all day long. Needed chocolate and wine to wind down after such a horrid day.
Had a great evening out last night, went to the pictures with my husband and watched 'The boat that rocked' it was bloody brillant, full of wicked 60's music and lots of laughs. Check it out it's a real feel good film.
Anyway lets hope tomorrow it far better than today it can't be much worse???

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin