All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Saturday 21 February 2009

Using up the bits and bobs.

My lack of money to buy craft stuff at the moment has made me use up all the scraps of paper and card which I love to save as any crafter will understand. So when my other half went out to watch the local footie, I decided to have a crafting section. And here's the picture of what I created from the scraps, some ATC's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin