All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Saturday 14 February 2009

My very first post!

Well this is a first for me, thought i'd try and set up a blog. My life is really not the most interesting in the world but it may just be a little bit of fun!

Today is Valentines day, one of the most commerical days that I know of except Christmas. I've been married for nearly 20 years so doing the really soft fluffy stuff is a bit not like me or my hubby but it would be nice to be surprised maybe!!?

Anyway if he reads this then I'd just like to say you are my world and mean everything to me. I love you xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin