All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Monday 16 February 2009

The First post!


Ilminster on a snowy day in Feb 2009

Ilminster canal more snow Feb 2009

Lyme Regis sea front Jan 2009 on a very cold saturday morning but wasn't it beautiful!

Well this is my first post on my new blog. As my daughter said 'jumping on the band wagon' Maybe I'll just add a couple photo's for today. Start off slowly. Anyway i'm off to work soon so haven't got too long to play around with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin