All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Saturday 17 March 2012

Saturday chill out time

I have some long awaited time to myself, I've had a mad couple of weeks and little or no time to craft. However I did manage to visit a local craft shop last Tuesday with my Mum and picked up some papers from papermania which I've used to make the bottom card. The idea for the card I nicked from one of the presenters on create and craft this week on the pick of the day show. The top card was for my sister in laws birthday but due some manic runabout for poorly parents never got posted. (sorry Sue!) 
I'm a bit disappointed with the postman today, I bought the pick of the day from create and craft on Tuesday, the new papermanic dvd rom and he has failed to deliver when lots of people were emailing in to create and craft today saying that theirs has arrived. I was looking forward to having something new to play with this evening as Saturday night telly is the worst!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin