All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Monday 23 January 2012

Playing with bunting part 2

Yesterday I showed you a card I had made with me new bunting dies and today I would like to share with you my efforts of sewing (which I can tell you is not my favourite thing to do and I'm not very good at it either!) So I  am pretty proud of this.





I've used the bunting dies to cut out some felt (from paper and string) and then I used some of my spellbinder dies to cut out some little flowers also from felt and fabric, I've added some buttons and ribbon and love the finished piece. I even made a flower with ribbon (2nd photo down) Now I need to buy some larger squares of felt so I can make some larger bunting and practice my sewing some more!

I also made this card for my Mum who is not well at the moment and is just about to start 7 weeks of treatment so hopefully this will cheer her up a bit whilst she's not feeling so great.

and a box to put it in

Hope you have a good week. 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful banner. Love the pretty card for your Mom too. I wish her the best. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin