All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Making Calendars

I did a card and jewellery party for my friend last Friday evening and managed to sell a few Christmas cards and also a 'reduced to clear' 50p box of cards which I've had for ages and will never have enough birthdays etc to send to friends and family. I've still got plenty of Christmas cards to send to my friends and family this year.
I came away with orders for 6 calendars! A couple people want coloured images and the rest want their own photos but with some pretty papers and embellishments, looks like I'm going to have a busy couple of  weeks in the run up to Christmas.
So here's what I did yesterday, they are all Lili of the Valley stamps coloured with copics, flex and pro markers. Several different spellbinder dies to matt and layer and some new papers I bought last week from Dunelm mill.  It only a picture of the topper as I'm waiting for the calendar blanks to arrive from Papermill direct. 





I've also bought a load more stuff on ebay to make jewellery with, not quite sure what I'm going to make just yet but I'll let you have a sneaky peak when it's done. I've got all week this week to play as I'm on holiday til next Monday, really do need to do some housework though I suspose at some point??!!
Here's the haul:


Sorry the pictures a bit rubbish. Here's a couple links to the ebay shops where I found these goodies.

Well I'm taking my Mum Christmas shopping to Clarks village today, I saw a nice shirt which would be great for Dad and I want Mum's approval and I haven't a clue what size he is now cos he's lost so much weight this year since he's not been so well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin