All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Friday 30 December 2011

I have done some crafting....but only a little!





I've started making another calendar, A3 this time so here's a few pictures of the toppers I've made to grace it. I've not had an awful lot of time to craft over Christmas as my Mum's not been very well and have been running to and fro from the hospital and also looking after my Dad as well as working and fitting in the Christmas madness somehow.
 The photo's aren't the best as I've treated myself to a new camera with my Christmas money and am still trying to get used to it and it's software, why are they all so different??? Anyway the images are from Mo's Digital Pencil (top 2) and Saturated Canary (bottom 1) hope to fit in some more crafting sometime maybe tomorrow night when everyone else is out celebrating New years eve, not my favourite and I have to work on Sunday!
Well Happy New Year to you all.

1 comment:

  1. new years isn't my favourite either, if it weren't for the kids I'd probably ignore the day completely.
    I hope your parents are ok.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin