All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Saturday 12 November 2011

Tapas tonight, bring on the Mojitos!

It's been a busy week and It's good to chill out today and watch a bit of telly, hop a few blogs whilst my Husband is making Tapas in the kitchen. He decided that we'd pop to the supermarket and pick up some goodies to make tapas and is making a mess in the kitchen as I type. He's not tidy when he cooks but he does make some yummy food so he can be forgiven. We've bought a ready mixed up Mojito mix and have started already so I'll probably be asleep by 5??!!
Hoping to get in my craftroom later today if I don't drink too much and fall asleep? It needs a serious tidy up, there's stuff everywhere and needs organising so I can find things which is beginning to become a little tricky!
Anyhoo maybe I'll post a couple cards tomorrow that I've made with my new goodies from the NEC.
Enjoy the rest of your Saturday xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin