All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Viva Italia!



Hi all, Just a quick post to tell you what happening in my life and post a couple of Christmas creations. Well this weekend I've waved my daughter off to work in Italy for 6 months! After being offered a 4 month placement with a British retailer designing knitwear she was also offered a 6 month placement with a Italian design house, so it didn't take much for her to decide to opt for the Italian job (sorry couldn't resist it!)
We are so very proud of her achievements and wish her the best of luck in her future career. I miss her loads already, after having her home for a month, it was pretty hard to say bye to her as she set off for her adventures in Europe. I can't wait to get a full run down of her first full day in her new job, but it's restricted to text messages at the moment until she gets an internet connection.

Ok, so back to crafting, which I have been doing even though I've not been blogging of late. Here's a few cards made with the bits and bobs I bought with my birthday money.


Here's a digital card made with the new Me to you cd for docrafts, I've only added a button and a bit of ribbons to the top and some glitter of course. This will be my Mum's birthday card.



Here's couple Christmas cards made with the super cute stamps from Lili of the valley, I just couldn't resist them and want the whole set, well both sets but we have to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin