All about little old me

My photo
Ilminster, Somerset, United Kingdom
43 years old, one wonderful daughter and husband. I love craft, card making, scrapbooking, jewellery making, altered art. I been crafting for about 8 years or so and moving house 6 years ago allowed me the space of my own craftroom. (Much to the annoyance of my husband!)

My wonderful followers

Thursday 22 September 2011

A hard card!

A another challenge card, check me out and still an hour to spare before work! I've used one of the Tatty Teddy stamps from the exclusive set at Docrafts coloured with flexmarkers with lots of glitter added. A bit of mirror board with a embossed piece of shiny white card. I love the white on white look but as the challenge suggests it's not the easiest to produce. This is for one challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin